Sunday, July 15, 2012

the spaces between

as we scroll down the screen there are spaces between the links that are there when i feel something is missing, when i feel i've done more writing outside of my blogs that is not copied and pasted in my blogs or recorded for posterity or memory anywhere... stuff i might write offline, on paper... or stuff i might write on websites as comments or articles that i simply do not copy for my files or blogs (usually because i am wandering and focused on the thoughts inspired wherever i am and sometimes copying and pasting interrupts those thought streams and so... some stuff is left out)... so when i feel stuff is left out of this record of writing, this table of contents, i skip a line and that blank line lets us know there was more than meets the eye here in this list of links to the writings i've left on the web... and i mention it not not only as an explanatory note, but also, for better or worse, because this reminds me of one of the deepest truths forming the core of my personal philosophy and perspective in this life...

if you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words

No comments:

Post a Comment